Home > Admissions > Enrolment



The enrolment period for all courses begins 1st February.

Our International Office will be available to support students with special requests and specific needs.


Visa for Spain: Students from Canada, Japan, Norway, Switzerland, USA, New Zealand, do not require a visa and may stay in Spain up to 90 days just with their passport. However, if they wish to stay longer, they must apply for an extension of the permit. The school will provide you with a certificate so that you can apply. For any other country you may check with the Spanish Consulate or Embassy in your country to find out the documents necessary to issue the visa.

From Madrid Airport (Barajas) you may take the subway or the bus, departing every 15-20 minutes. If you prefer, you can require a pick up service.

All students, except beginners, will take a test to determine their level, prior to the commencement of their course. However at the time of application please, and only as a reference, indicate your level.

There is a tutorial service to help students.

University Credits: Students of Spanish at Universities are advised to work with an advisor and/or registrar on their home campus prior to departure for Spain to ensure transfer of credits and adequate progress toward their undergraduate degree.